Labels

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hunger Games Contestant Tracker

Worksheet Preview

I just finished reading The Hunger Games for the first time. I loved it, but I decided that I needed a visual guide to help keep track of all twenty-four contestants. If a fluent-reader, age twenty-five, needs a visual guide, then I'm sure middle-school students could benefit from a graphic organizer, too.

Fitting enough space for details on twenty-four contestants on one page proved impossible. Despite the fact that some contestants are never detailed, I decided to keep the blocks uniform. Students will have to decide what Katniss and Peeta information they can omit from the chart.

Download the 3-page PDF printout here.

NOTE: Keep this post on hand as you work your way through the series. This worksheet may also be useful for tracking the Quarter Quell contestants in Catching Fire.